There are many ways to get involved with Developmental Connections. Our organization is primarily volunteer and community-based, and we love connecting with other organizations and individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs.
Some of the ways you can volunteer are:
- Volunteer at our fundraisers and events.
- Volunteer at a parent night for Marvin's Club.
- Help spread awareness – share Developmental Connections' efforts with friends.
- Become a camp assistant in the summer.
- Look out for summer intern positions.
- Plus many more!
We love our high school and adult volunteers! If you would like to be added to our volunteer email list, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.