Crisscrossing through the wooded grounds of Loudoun Valley, runners glowed at Kids Connect 5K on May 20, 2017. Developmental Connections was proud to host its third annual event with its six school communities. With more than 400 participants, Kids Connect was a great success!
Our families either zipped through a 1K obstacle course or glowed under the trees during the 5K. We are excited to say that all of the fun helped raise more than $17,000 for Developmental Connections and the six schools:
- Arcola Elementary (South Riding, VA)
- Countryside Elementary (Sterling, VA)
- Discovery Elementary (Ashburn, VA)
- Hillside Elementary (Ashburn, VA)
- Rosa Lee Carter Elementary (Ashburn, VA)
- Sycolin Creek Elementary (Leesburg, VA)
Our top sponsors, G-Force Gymnastics, SpeedPro Imaging, Whole Foods Market and The Fitness Equation were great to have on board. A big thank you for their support in our community.
To our racers and our community: thank you for coming together to support the social needs of our students.